January 19, 2017

MY LITTLE PONY 2017 EDITION OF PINKIE PIE

HI! I hope you'll like our 2nd post. So I am going to feature my latest toy. And it's Pinkie Pie, one of the 2017 edition of My Little Pony. It was given to me last Christmas. I've been wanting this latest edition of MLP since I saw it on YouTube.


What I like about it :
 1. It has accessories 
2. The hair color is hot pink 
3. The hair is brushable 
4. It is a little bit smaller than other MLP collections 
5. It has a different face compared to previous collection of ponies


My Little Pony toy has a new look and design. Its eyelashes are big and has a big bright blue eyes. The 2017 edition of Pinkie Pie accessories is a cupcake since she loves cupcakes and its wrap around its hand.


Pinkie Pie still has her cutie mark and her hands is in hoof position.

I can't wait to have the next collection of My Little Ponies. I am playing with my collection, sleeping with them, even bringing them wherever I go. When this toy was given to me I was so excited to open it. I also love watching the episodes of My Little Pony.

The 2017 edition of My Little Pony are now available in toy stores and toy sections. I already saw the 2017 edition of Lyra Heartstrings, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity. I can't wait to see Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadence, Shining Armor and baby Flurry Heart soon.


My favorite My Little Ponies are Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie because they are both joyful and always happy. What's yours?



1 comment: